With Apologies to Buzzfeed:
1) Being listed on Amazon isn’t as glamorous as it looks.
Yes, there I am in the same category as Stephen King. How many have I sold? Well… *mumble mumble*
2) Reviews are like gold dust.
Opinions. Must. Have. Opinions.
3) Everything I have ever written is too short.
Make my short story longer, you say?
4) Writing Erotica gets more and more tempting every year.
Bow-chicka-wow-wow = Ka-Ching!
5) No amount of sales is too small for a party.
Cash in the royalty cheques, we’re going Super-Size at McDonalds!
6) Nobody you know reads…
“Why don’t you get it made into a film?”
7) …Well, not what you’re writing anyway.
“Is it like the DaVinci Code?”
8) Writing a blurb is one of mankind’s greatest challenges.
BUY MY BOOK BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW. THERE IS A GHOST IN IT.
9) It’s hard to explain what you do without giving people the wrong idea.
No, I am not rich. No, I am not unemployed. Getting closer though.
10) It is the greatest feeling in the world.
“And more, much more than this, I did it my waaaaaaay.”